Bibliotherapy. That is a word.
You'll find below a list of recommended reading that I give to all of my new patients. I have read every. single. one.
And IF you find that you love one of these so much, and you want to buy it and read it forever, please purchase from my affiliate links below.
Because school loans.
And as always, you can link up with me on Goodreads where I read a boatload.
- The Mayo Clinic Handbook for Happiness by Dr. Amit Sood
- Mental Health Naturally by Kathi J. Kemper
- An Evidence-Based Approach to Vitamins and Minerals by Jane Higdon
- Fix Your Mood with Food by Heather Lounsbury
- The Anxiety and Phobia Workbook by Dr. Edmund Bourne
- Nutrient Power by Dr. William Walsh
- The AutoImmune Solution by Dr. Amy Myers
- Treating and Beating Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome by Rodger H. Murphree
- The Omega 3 Effect by Dr. William Sears
- The Alzheimer’s Prevention Program by Dr. Gary Small
- The Memory Bible by Dr. Gary Small
- The Daniel Plan by Rick Warren
- I Hate You, Don’t Leave Me by Jerold Kriesman
- The Noonday Demon by Andrew Solomon
- Grain Brain by Dr. David Perlmutter
- Brain Maker by Dr. David Perlmutter
- The Body Keeps Score: Brain, Mind and Body in the Healing of Trauma by Dr. Van Der Kolk
- Blackout: Remembering the Things I Drank to Forget by Sarah Hepola
- A Mind of Your Own by Dr. Kelly Brogan
- Change Your Brain, Change Your Life by Dr. Daniel Amen
- Depression and Your Thyroid by Peter Bieling
- Eat Dirt by Dr. Josh Axe
- Life Without Ed by Jenni Shaefer
- The Hormone Cure by Sara Gottfried
- The Immune System Recovery Plan by Susan Blum
- The Probiotics Revolution by Gary Huffnagle
- Myths About Suicide by Thomas Joiner
- Parenting a Child who has Intense Emotions by Pat Harvey
- The Neurogenesis Diet and Lifestyle by Dr. Brant Cortright
- Integrative Psychiatry by Daniel Monti
- Integrative Women's Health by Victoria Maizes